Independent Sales Representative
ToughCutie is a new women’s outdoor and lifestyle brand. We specialize in premium women’s hiking socks but have a larger mission of supporting women from the ground up and increasing diversity in the outdoors. We are currently recruiting independent sales reps to help shape and grow our sales engine. Specifically, we are looking for agencies/individuals that are energized by ToughCutie’s brand culture, adept at product technical education and want to be a part of making the outdoors a more inclusive space for women and people of color.
- Northwest (WA, OR AK)
- Rockies (ID, MT, WY, UT)
- Southeast (MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, FL)
- Become an effective and inspiring storyteller of the Tough Cutie narrative and advocate of the Tough Cutie brand
- Identify and open new accounts that align with Tough Cutie’s ethos and value system
- Host territory-based brand activations and dealer appreciation events
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing retailers by assisting with POP displays, merchandising, new product offerings and inventory management
- Assist internal sales team with customer service inquiries as needed
- Inform the Tough Cutie sales team on recommendations from retailers such as colorways, industry trends, MOQ’s, etc.
- Attend regional and national trade shows
- Attend regular sales meetings with internal sales team and quarterly all-hands
- High frequency store visits within your territory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized, data-driven and technologically savvy
- An abundance mindset and pioneering approach to your territories
- Comfortable proactively selling products on both an ASAP business model and a traditional 12-month pre-book cycle
- Confidence with standard retail math and understanding of trade spend mechanisms
- Ability to forecast for the upcoming sales year
- Non-traditional candidates are welcome to apply
- 8% commission on net sales for both specialty and national accounts
- Accelerators and bonuses available as goals are achieved
Diversity and Inclusion
- We welcome a diversity of identities, experiences, and perspectives to the team. We know that building diverse teams requires us to dismantle barriers and address the opportunity gap, and we are driving programs to do just that. Creating equitable experiences is a part of our ethos. If your experience and qualifications do not match 100%, but you feel you possess the abilities to exceed expectations in the role, we encourage you to apply.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.