Tough Cutie is a premium women’s sock brand that supports women from the ground up. By women for women, we create the perfect socks for all the ways women work and have a sock for all the shoes women fill in their daily lives as athletes, entrepreneurs, caregivers and everything in between.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in being considered.
Tough Cutie is looking for a social media intern that is passionate about supporting women, cares about the environment, and has a go-getter attitude. The right candidate will have some experience with graphic design including Canva, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop.
As a social media marketing intern, you will be working to build brand awareness by:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies across key social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram as well as toughcutie.com
- Creating original content in batch and scheduling across platforms using Later
- Building and growing relationships with members of our online community by creating engaging content with the goal of increasing exposure, followers and overall engagement
- Contributing to blog posts via original copywriting and/or copyediting
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Interest in the outdoors such as hiking, trail running, climbing (Preferred, but not required)
- Canva, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fully Remote
- Up to 10 hours per week
- Work can be completed around the intern's schedule, but he/she must be available for a weekly check in after 4pm CT one day a week, M-F.